You are invited to become a Founding Member of the new Red Ribbon Society benefiting Lowcountry AIDS Services. As a Founding Member, you will set the stage for lasting impact through participation in this philanthropic donor circle.
Your membership helps LAS achieve its mission of enhancing the quality of life for people living with HIV and AIDS and to providing HIV prevention resources and programs for schools, churches, community organizations and businesses in Charleston, Berkeley, and Dorchester counties.
The Red Ribbon Society is an easy way to support Lowcountry AIDS Services by making an ongoing, monthly contribution of your choosing. Spreading a gift over the year is easier on your budget and gives us the security of steady, reliable contributed dollars to help those affected by HIV/AIDS in the Lowcountry through programs, supportive services, prevention and education.
As part of your membership in the Red Ribbon Society, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Quarterly updates and impact reports
- Special listing in the LAS Annual Report
- Red Ribbon Society pin
- Special offers, discounts and access for LAS special events
- Annual cumulative giving information and tax information
- Lowcountry AIDS Services awareness wristband
- Offers and deals from our corporate partners